Navigation to Reporting Queue Monitoring, gains access to the page in the following diagram. This allows you to see a live Queue Status of selected Queues. This view is refreshed every ten seconds so it is a semi live status. The information field shows the following information fields.
1) Hold Time - This is the estimated hold time within the queue at the current time
2) Calls In Q - This is the total calls in Queue at this time connecting and holding.
3) Target Time - This shows the number of calls which have fallen outside the Target estimate
4) Answered - This displays Calls Answered
5) Abandoned - This is the Calls Abandoned display.
6) % in Target - This shows a percentage of calls Answered within Target Estimate.
Agent/Member Color Key: Green: Idle (logged in) Red: On a call Yellow: Ringing Grey: Unavailable (Not Logged In) White: Paused